Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Responses to Articles I Don't Like

I don't post on here as often as I should. That's basically a given at this point. So naturally, since I barely employ the blog anybody actually reads, I've decided to start up an additional blog to probably neglect.

I read a lot of online articles. Like most people, I have a lot of opinions about the things I read. Also like most people, I am afflicted with the compulsion to make other people hear those opinions. To that end, I have launched the aptly titled Responses to Articles I Don't Like. I may have "borrowed" the name from a comment I saw below the first article I address. A quick online search turned up no site or blog with that name as far as I could see, so now it's mine.

Anyway, the name is about as self-explanatory as a name can be. If it sounds like something you might enjoy reading, feel free to check it out at your leisure. If not, feel free to check it out anyway and then comment on how stupid it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment