Wednesday, September 11, 2013

9/11 and Moving

First off, as we all know, today is September 11th, so it felt appropriate to acknowledge that, even though I have nothing to say about it that hasn't been said a million times already.

Secondly, I've moved into a new apartment here in Las Vegas. I've spent the past few days moving things over here from the friend's house where I had been staying since arriving in town. Tonight is my first full night in the new place, so I guess at this point I'm now officially moved in to my own apartment.

It's a small 1 bedroom place, kinda cheap, but I love that I'm only 3 blocks away from the heart of the Strip. It makes for a great view from the parking lot, and it's cool to know that I can walk to one of the world's most famous and spectacular tourist destinations in about 15 minutes.

I'm also basically next door to the Hard Rock Hotel, where I have tickets to see NIN in November.

[Edit] I know it says this was published at 2am on the 12th, but I've changed timezones and my blog hasn't, which is why I was still calling it the 11th.

No comments:

Post a Comment