Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome to the future everybody, it's now the year 2013.

In the next few days I'm going to start in with album reviews again, but I've decided to try something different with them. For the month of January, I will not include a final grade in any of my reviews. I feel my grading has at time been inconsistent, and I've often been retrospectively unhappy with them. So I'm going to leave them out this month and see how I feel about that approach. If it works better, I may just stick with that. Any thoughts or opinions are appreciated, but ultimately I'll make the final decision myself.

Anyway, I've already got my first album to review picked out, and I'll get that up by the end of this week. I hope you all have a good 2013, and I hope this year is as strong for metal as 2012 was.

No comments:

Post a Comment