Monday, September 3, 2012

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses

I have been less active than I'd like (read: totally inactive) for the past couple weeks. I had to make the move back down to my apartment in Athens (Ohio, not Greece), I had my first week of classes, and I've had a string of problems to deal with since getting back here. Many, though not all, of those problems have been computer related. As such, I've just been too busy to really post anything of much value. I did finish another FMA guest review yesterday, which I'll link whenever it gets posted. Otherwise, though, I've got nothing music-wise to offer at the moment. Hopefully things will settle in a bit and I'll be able to get back to putting up some new reviews within the next week or so, as my list of albums to write about has begun piling up for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment