Tuesday, July 3, 2012

House-sitting and More Guest Reviews

My parents are having their 30th anniversary soon, and they're celebrating with a 10-day trip to Ireland. They left yesterday, and landed last night. I'm particularly happy for my mom, since she's wanted to go to Ireland her whole life. She's a pretty solid candidate for least selfish person alive, so I'm glad she's finally getting something she really wants. While that's happening, I'm here helping babysit the house.

I'm also writing a couple more guest reviews this week for Full Metal Attorney, so I'll post a note when those go up on his blog. As for reviews here, I don't have anything lined up at the moment but I'm on the hunt, so I'll probably get one up in the next few days.

Finally, I'm going to scrap the "reviews and corrections" feature I've been trying out recently, at least for now. I haven't been writing as many reviews as I'd intended, so it just doesn't feel necessary unless I increase my output.

No comments:

Post a Comment