Monday, June 18, 2012

Non-Metal Cover

As is probably evident from my lack of recent posts here, I haven't been doing a lot on terms of hunting down new metal over the past couple weeks. Partially, it is because I've been otherwise occupied. Partially it's because I've been going through a bit of a non-metal phase, as I am periodically prone to do. Between the two, I really have slacked off in terms of this blog, and if I'm being totally honest I have to admit that the present inactivity may well carry on for a while. Still, I do like to post things that are of interest to me, and I recently came across just such a thing. I am not a particularly active follower of my family's activities online.

I do poke around every now and then, though, and a conversation I had today with one of my younger brothers lead me to his YouTube channel. There, I saw that he had recorded and uploaded a couple acoustic cover songs several months ago. This was actually rather exciting for me, since although he is a good guitarist and I've heard him play thousands of times, he typically avoids singing as much as possible. Anyway, I really liked the sound of these recordings, so I decided to put one up here. So if you feel like hearing something that isn't metal but that I like, here you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment