Saturday, April 7, 2012

Random Rambling

I've been at my parents' house, a few hours away from my own apartment, for the past couple of days. I'll be here until Sunday evening. I love spending time with my family, but this does throw a bit of a wrench in my reviews since I don't really have the time to listen to, digest, and review an album while I'm here. Instead, I've decided to give you just a little of the "etc" in my blog title.

First off, I had one of those "I'm getting older" moments when I got my new drivers license Thursday. It looked like I had a bald spot in the front on my picture, and I lied about my weight by about 30 lbs.

Secondly, I'll give my brother a plug. He's got a pretty enjoyable blog where he does movie lists and reviews, which any interested party can find here.

Thirdly, I've had a little time to get used to the new Blogger format. I still hate it.

Fourthly, my parents are finally going on a trip to Ireland. They've been talking about doing it for years, and now the tickets are finally purchased. This summer they'll be celebrating their 30th anniversary with the trip.

Fifthly, I'm now being hassled to get off the computer and get going, so that's it for this poor excuse for a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment