Monday, February 27, 2012

Metal Shirts

It's been a while, as I've mentioned recently, since I went to a metal show besides the periodic Skeletonwitch performances here in town. Additionally, I don't like collecting piles of shirts from the same band. As such, I haven't really collected any new band shirts recently. With that in mind, I decided to get one online. I've seen Suffocation live, but I didn't buy a shirt at the show, so I decided they'd be a good band choice. It arrived the other day, and (along with Korpiklaani and Obituary) it's already become one of my favorite band shirts. Here it is:



















To those of you out there who accumulate band shirts, as I assume most metalheads do, which one is your favorite?

4 comments:

  1. Right now, I'm wearing my Dawnbringer shirt. I like it because it's my only metal shirt that isn't black, and the picture is pretty cool. My other favorite is my Embers shirt, because it's the only real underground band shirt I have and because it's a pretty cool pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that same Suffocation shirt, but my favorite is my Overkill t-shirt I bought at their concert in Lincoln.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got some NUnslaguhter shirts here from the concert they played here in Los Angeles. THey came in red, white, and black colors respectively. That could be the flag of a metalhead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, cool. I was going to go see Nunslaughter last year, but that plan unfortunately fell through in the end.

    ReplyDelete