Friday, October 14, 2011

Skeletonwitch Again

I've noticed my concert-going experiences these days are becoming increasingly one-dimensional. It's not hard to figure out why that is, though. As I've previously mentioned, Skeletonwitch are from here in Athens, so they come back and play somewhat regularly. Additionally, since this is a college town, and not a terribly big one at that, the majority of other shows in the area are annoying indie hipster crap. So, with all that being said, tomorrow night will make my 3rd Skeletonwitch show in about a year. I'd certainly like to mix it up a bit more with the bands I see, but that requires some driving and actual expense, whereas this show costs $7. In my opinion, that's a price that is pretty hard to say "no" to.

3 comments:

  1. I would love to see Skeletonwitch in concert. Their newest album is great and I have loved everything I have heard from them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well they certainly do put on a solid show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should read the article in Decibel about them (they were on the cover of the October issue). Great band.

    ReplyDelete