Monday, June 27, 2011

What's this "morning" thing I've heard so much about?

I am, as I may have already mentioned, not a morning person. And by that I mean I usually drag myself out of bed around noon. It's not that I sleep all day: I get about 7-8 hours most nights. It's just that I am an extreme night owl. Typically, I don't get to sleep until after 4am.

All that is going to have to change pretty dramatically now. The new job I just started has me getting up at 5:45am, so if I don't want to fall over dead, I'm going to have to start getting to sleep much earlier than I have in years.

I realize this probably isn't terribly interesting to read, but right now I'm feeling a bit too tired to really think about anything other than how early I have to get up tomorrow.

p.s. as a follow-up to my previous post, we did win the Dominion round. Just thought I'd share that. I really will try to get back to posting things people might actually want to read, but lately I find myself getting sidetracked far too often.

No comments:

Post a Comment