Friday, April 1, 2011

Amusing Tidbits

Two things occurred yesterday which I found rather amusing. One was that I saw a commercial about Brian Wilson's beard, where it zoomed in and showed woodland fairies and elves and stuff dancing around in it. I just found that both odd and funny. The other interesting thing was my blog's hit count. Being both new and unfocused, it's no surprise that I typically get very few hits (generally around 10 per day). When checking my blog stats, though, I noticed that yesterday, presumably because of having "Cowboy Bebop" and "anime" repeated several times in my posts, I had 58. I'm not sure why, but that sudden spike just struck me as funny for some reason. Probably because it seems to fall so easily in line with my assertions about the number of rabid teenage anime fans out there.

On a final note, Happy April Fools Day! I hope you survive it with a minimum amount of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment