Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Home Again

I just got back home tonight, so I'll be getting back to my regular posting habits now. The trip was fun. It's unfortunate that I don't get to see my friends more often, but at present that's just the way it is, so I enjoyed getting to hang out with them.

While I was in Virginia I bought Arkham Horror, which is a board game I've seen and seriously considered buying prior to this trip. In a game shop in Harrisburg I saw it for $15 less than the previous price I'd seen (yeah, it's one of those really complicated and expensive board games) so I decided to go ahead and buy it. I still don't have a real good feel for the gameplay just yet, but I think I'll enjoy it once I get the bumps smoothed out in my understanding of the rules. I have a few days of free time before classes start again, so I'll have plenty of opportunity to learn the game now that I'm back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment