Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Top 10 Beards #10

I recently got to thinking about something: top 10 lists. They are totally irrelevant, biased, and useless. I love them. So, in the spirit of combining two things I love (beards and top 10 lists) I have decided to put together my own list of...

THE TOP TEN BEARDS OF ALL TIME!!!

This list will rank beards in terms of size, recognition, awesomeness, cultural importance, and "it" factor. So, with no further ado, here we go!

#10: CHARLES DARWIN
Smart guys like scientists and professors are supposed to have beards, right? Well Darwin sure helped out in that department. He was one of the most important figures in the history of science, and he was one of the beardliest, providing an excellent face to go with the theory that men of science need long white beards to stroke.

No comments:

Post a Comment