Saturday, January 22, 2011

Hats

I don't know why exactly, but I have a thing for unusual hats. I seldom ever wear them, yet I distinctly enjoy owning the kind of hats that people just don't put on in this time and place. Case in point: today I bought a top hat. I may indeed find some limited use for it, but I mostly just bought it because, for quite some time now, I have wanted a top hat. Well, now I have one. Maybe some day I'll shave my moustache and go around acting like I'm Abe Lincoln. Yeah...

2 comments:

  1. This is pretty weird, because my brother is a beardo (I think he trimmed it down to a goatee recently, though) and he is also into weird hats.

    I look great in a fedora, if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a little odd.

    And I have a fedora as well, but unfortunately I look less than great in it.

    ReplyDelete